2014/04/15

The 49th ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS

George Strait Wins Entertainer of the Year as Full Winner List Is Revealed

“I always said I had the best fans in the world and I heard this was a fan-voted thing, so I rest my case," said the 61-year-old singer.

Wrangler George Strait Cowboy Cut® Original Fit Jean
The 49th ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS is dedicated to honoring and showcasing the biggest names and emerging talent in the country music industry at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas Sunday, April 6, 2014.  Strait won the night's biggest prize: the fan-voted entertainer of the year honor. “I always said I had the best fans in the world and I heard this was a fan-voted thing, so I rest my case," said the 61-year-old singer.
2014 American Country Music Awards 授賞式が4月6日、MGM Grand Garden Arena(Las Vegas, NV)で開催された。Entertainer of the YearはGeorge Straitが受賞した。これでWranglerの13MGS Cowboy Cut Original Fit とJustinのウエスタンブーツ売上は確実に伸びる。Skinnyだけがジーンズではない。
more....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿